Lloyds British brings unrivalled experience to all kinds of mechanical, tensile, and compression testing up to 1,000 tonnes. Our specialist facilities and highly trained engineers mean we can offer testing services in line with all the relevant legislation, British and European standards.
So whether your test requirement is for bespoke equipment, new lifting equipment
Our testing capabilities include:
- On site testing including proof loading of cranes, runway beams, lift shaft beams, anchor points and other lifting equipment
- Lifting equipment to meet any safety or quality standards
- Routine testing of lifting accessories such as chains, ropes and lifting adapters to destruction, if necessary
- Verification of S.W.L. for all types of lifting appliances from cranes to winches
- Specially fabricated structures and beams
- Testing of ship anchors, mooring equipment and chain cables
- Floor, drainage, and barrier load testing.