Lloyds British has been providing Thorough Examination & Third Party Examination Services for over 200 years, covering all industry sectors and regions around the UK, Middle East, and Africa.
Our vast experience across all industries allows us to provide specialist inspection programs for the items below.
- Lifting and Work Equipment
· Loose Lifting Equipment such as Slings, Shackles
· All Cranes. Hoists, Swing Jibs, Davits, Chain Blocks, Trolleys etc
· Offshore Equipment
· Forklift Trucks and Lorry Mounted Lifting Equipment
· Material Handling
· Powered Access (MEWPS)
· Hydraulic Equipment and Mechanical Presses
- Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems
- Pressure Vessels and Air Compressors
- Steam Systems and Boilers
- Industrial Doors including Roller Shutters, Sliding, Sectional Overhead and Aircraft Hangar Doors
Thorough Examinations and Inspections
Our International team of highly qualified and competent engineers ensure that all inspections are carried out in line with the relevant legislation and standards.
All inspections are planned and scheduled through the bespoke in house 'Prosafe' database which allows inspection schedules to be created by day, week, month, or year. All inspections are completely managed by experienced contract planners and coordinators, ensuring that we keep over 3,000 clients in compliance. Engineers are equipped with mobile tablets to ensure a quick turnaround of reports and certification. Lloyds British are also able to consult with the client following the thorough examination to ensure that all repairs are followed up on, missing and damaged equipment can be replaced, and to ensure a completely managed service is maintained at all times meaning that the customer spends less time managing their own assets.
For further information, please click here firstname.lastname@example.org